The maximum class size for each program is 8 children.
Sprouting Minds Preschool offers three different programs from which to choose from, held both in the mornings and afternoons to suit your needs:
3 DAYS A WEEK (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- $255 per month
- Morning 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Outdoor classes every Friday 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Afternoon 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm, Outdoor classes every Friday 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
2 DAYS A WEEK (Tuesday, Thursday)
- $200 per month
- Morning 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Outdoor classes twice a month 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Afternoon 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm, Outdoor classes twice a month 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
The admission requirements are as follows:
- Ensure your child is eligible to apply:
- Children from 30 months to 5 years of age are eligible to enroll in our Preschool program.
- Children must turn 3 years old by December 31st of the year of enrollment.
- Children must be under 5 years of age at the time of registration. They can turn 5 during the year and remain in the school until year end.
- A preschooler must be fully toilet trained at least 3 months prior to school start.
- You child may be enrolled conditionally. Special needs children must have support measures put into place prior to the first day of school.
On a very rare occasion if determined by the school that your child cannot be appropriately supported enrollment may be denied or we may have to ask the child to withdraw from the program. Sprouting Minds Learning Centre Inc. is an inclusive school, integration being a hallmark of inclusiveness, however, on occasion the unique needs of certain children cannot be met in our school setting.
- Complete the admission form and submit the $75.00, non-refundable, application fee to secure your spot.
- Submit your tuition in the form of post dated cheques payable to Sprouting Minds Learning Centre Inc.
Tuition fees are paid monthly, one month in advance starting on August 1st and every month thereafter until May 1st. The monthly fee will remain the same regardless of the number of school days in the month, absenteeism, statutory and public school holidays, Pro-D days, and/or any personal vacation time.
Please download and complete the one that applies: